Looking for a Fresh, Exciting Way
To Raise Money for Your Charity?
Tired of bake sales and candy drives? Here's an easy, innovative word-of-mouth program sponsored by Olympic Hot Tub Company. And - there's nothing to sell and no money to collect!
A Baker’s Dozen:12 referrals for us, One FREE hot tub for you plus more!
- $1,000 Reward: When your charity refers 4 buyers to Olympic Hot Tub Company, we’ll give you a Gift Coupon worth $1,000 towards the purchase of a new Hot Spring® Spa, Limelight Hot Tub or Hot Spot® Spa.
- $1,000 Reward: You’ll earn another $1,000 coupon towards the purchase of a new Hot Spring® Spa, Limelight Hot Tub or Hot Spot® Spa on the 8th referral buyer sale.
- $5,000 Value - Free Hot Tub
When you reach 12 referral sale buyers, you’ll receive a FREE HOT TUB for your fundraising event in addition to the $2,000 in coupons you’ve already received. Feature the spa as a live auction item or raffle it off for a potential $10,000-$16,000.
Here's How It Works
- Your Goal - 12 referrals from your organization that result in 12 sales of new Hot Spring® Spas, Limelight Hot Tubs or Hot Spot® Spas from Olympic Hot Tub Company.
- Your Rewards - After 4 referral spas have been delivered, you’ll receive a coupon for $1,000 towards purchase of a new spa. After 8 spas, you'll receive another $1,000 coupon. After 12 spa deliveries, a new Hot Spot SX Spa valued at over $5,000, manufactured by Hot Spring Spas, will be awarded FREE to your organization.
- We'll Keep Tabs on Your Progress for You
We’ll notify your charity at 4, 8 and 10 sales. After the 12th sale is made, your charity will be officially notified that the FREE hot tub is yours. See rules below for more details.
Here's What You Do
- Actively Promote the Program.
- Create the Buzz - At meetings and events, in mailings and pre-event literature.
- Spread the Word - To active donors, board members and friends.
- Generate Enthusiasm - With follow-up phone trees and broadcast email.
- We Can Help - Our Olympic Hot Tub staff can help you with promotional ideas.
Get Started Today!
- Call Alice Cunningham at (206) 286-0700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your charity and take the first steps to easy fundraising with a big payoff.
Details and Rules:
- Charitable organizations must register with Olympic Hot Tub Company before publicizing their program participation. Your organization must certify that the spa and coupons will be used for fundraising and not given to agency staff, relatives, friends or clients.
- Olympic Hot Tub Company reserves the right to select recipient charities. Each charity selected must have a 501(c)3 registration as a non-profit organization. Preference is given to charities with a family focus or medical issues for which hot tub soaking is an analgesic.
- Olympic Hot Tub Company reserves the right to publicize your charity’s participation and the name of the spa recipient in our company newsletter, SPLASH!, and Web site www.olympichottub.com.
- Buyers referred by your charity MUST mention the complete name of the charity at time of purchase. If a buyer does not mention the name of the charity at time of purchase, we cannot assign credit. This offer applies only to new sales dated and delivered after registration. Buyers are allowed to mention only one source of referral, i.e. the selected charity.
- Coupons can only be used towards the purchase of a new spa. Coupons can be applied towards the purchase of a larger spa or used as auction items to generate extra income.
- Recipient of the spa must live within our service/delivery area. Olympic Hot Tub Company will provide delivery of the spa only within our delivery area of greater Puget Sound. Spas will not be sent out of our service/delivery area.
Full delivery details will be provided prior to the fundraising event.
"Olympic Hot Tub's "Baker's Dozen Program" has been a wonderful source of revenue for us at Seattle Men's Chorus/Seattle Women's Chorus. The program has provided spas for both our annual auction and holiday raffle. Personally, it was one of the easiest purchases I've made for my own home because of the benefit it provided SMC/SWC. "
- Rich Lindsay,
Seattle Men's Chorus/Seattle Women's Chorus
Fundraising Has Never Been Easier
The more who know, the faster you'll raise thousands of $$$