Alice Cunningham, Co-Owner
- The Olympic Hot Tub Story
- Biography of Alice Cunningham
- Brief biography of Alice Cunningham
- Downloadable photo of Alice Cunningham (JPG, 974 KB)
- The Hot Spring Story
- Olympic Hot Tub's 30 Reasons to Own a Hot Tub or Spa (PDF, 428 KB)
- Going Green: A Seattle retailer finds eco-friendly spa water-care products are good for business, too. Olympic Hot Tub focuses on a completely green line of water-care products. Read more (PDF).
- Sleepless In Seattle?: Seattle spa retailer addresses industry issues. AQUA recently asked Alice Cunningham, co-owner of Olympic Hot Tub Company, to share her ideas about the state of the hot tub retailing industry. Read more (PDF).
- Olympic Hot Tub: One little dip was all it took. thenewstribune.com Q&A with Alice Cunningham. Read more
- Bubble, bubble - Hot tub can be a refreshing addition to your yard. If you're a homeowner with some extra space in the backyard, you may have considered filling that space with one of humanity's all-time greatest inventions: a hot tub. Read more (PDF).
- Evangelize Your Customers. When you turn your biggest fans into customer evangelists, they'll reward you with positive word of mouth, brand loyalty and guaranteed referrals. Read more.
- Winning Card Art. “Why Santa Leaves Hot Tubs on Decks” by Amy Cedarholm has been selected by the Olympic Hot Tub Company for its holiday card this year. Read more.
- Soaking in success: Madrona couple enjoys getting into hot water with their hot tub business. After years of soaking in hot springs, they knew they had to spread their source of joy. Read more.
- Alice Cunningham at Women's Business Exchange. Hear Alice speak about the rising influence of women in corporate charity. Read more (PDF).
- Washington CEO: Blazing Trails. Alice Cunningham is one of the women business owners who pave their own road to success. Read more.
- BusinessWeek asked Alice Cunningham her idea of a great holiday gift. Read more (PDF, 68 KB)
- The Romantic. As Alice Cunningham discovered, if you follow your heart and instincts, good things can happen in life. Read more (PDF, 391 KB)
- Olympic’s Web Site Wins Award. In a global competition for the best corporate Web sites, Olympic Hot Tub Co. of Seattle has garnered top honors in the retail category. Read more.
- Retail Notebook: Seattle hot tub business is awash in customers: The success story of three decades of selling hot tubs in the soggy Northwest, from the early tribulations to Olympic Hot Tub's current prosperity. Read more.
- Serious Money: Alice Cunningham talks with KCTS's Tom Cox about her company, customer service - and her customers...See more.
- Seattle at the forefront of giving. Alice Cunningham always cared about the environment and social justice, but didn't really consider philanthropy until she hit her 40s...Read more.
- Alice Cunningham's Tips for Success.
Alice's top ten tips. Read more.
- Turn your customers into your brand ambassadors. Alice Cunningham on how to keep your customers, make them happy - and have them spread the word about your business. Read more.
- Lessons learned from working with spouse. Alice Cunningham shares her insights on how to share a business - and a marriage. Read more.
- National Swimming Pool Foundation® Invests in Hot Tub Industry to Fund Hot Tub Immersion Study. Olympic pledges money to support this important research. Read more.
- Alice Cunningham: My First Job in selling lingerie at Bloomingdale's in New York City. Read more.
- Haute Tubs for Your Deck. The overall effect is "magical"... Read more.
- Our Hot Spring ® Spas hot tub adds to our quality of life. "I guess we both love it, and just did not realize how much." Read more.
- Selling 100-Year-Old Oriental Rugs to Raise Capital. Alice Cunningham’s unusual steps to support her newborn Olympic Hot Tub business paid off. Read more.
- Much Ado About Mulching. Olympic found an imaginative way to help save the environment. Read more.
- Olympic Hot Tub Co. bubbled to become top spa seller. Started back when hot tubs were a brand-new idea, Olympic Hot Tub has grown up along with the home-spa industry. Read more.
- Homes Get Sweet as Stocks Go Sour. Hot tubs sizzle as low interest rates encourage home refinancing. Read more.
- Owner of Olympic Hot Tub Wins Small-Business Award. Alice Cunningham named Western Washington's Small Business Person of the Year by the U.S. Small Business Administration. Read more.
- Hot Tub Sales Surge as the Weary Seek Relief, Relaxation and Romance. Read more.
- Concrete Walls Couldn't Deter this Vision of an Outdoor Living Room - with a Hot Tub. Olympic Hot Tub's Web site is not only helpful but also entertaining. Read more.
- Hot Tubs Online: Olympic Hot Tub Company Sells Hot Tubs Like Hot Cakes Using Web-based Marketing. Read more.
- Make a Wish, Have a Party. A 13-year-old cancer patient had a wish. Olympic Hot Tub made it come true! Read more.
- Olympic Hot Tub Web site Gets Rave Reviews. Read more.
- Seattleites Waterlogged? Can Olympic Hot Tub put Safeco Field in hot water? Read more.
- Olympic Hot Tub Case Study. Olympic Hot Tub Company and its web consultant, InfoAdvantage, were interviewed for a case study appearing in "How to turn dotCom into dotCash". Read more.
- Upcoming appearances to be posted here soon.
- KIRO Radio interview
- Growing Your Business Radio Show Featuring Alice and Olympic Hot Tub
- Hear Alice offering tips for small business success on the Paul Casey Small Business Innovators show on 1150 Alternative Talk Radio.
- Hot Tubs Are Bubbling with Inspiration - an interview with Alice by Pat Lynch, Editor-In-Chief of www.womensradio.com.