Here’s a story about recovering from the effects of exposure to toxic chemicals by using an infrared sauna. On Monday, I received the following letter from Jane Potter, an attorney with a PhD in Biochemistry. Jane purchased a Finnelo far infrared sauna from Olympic Hot Tub Company in March. She had planned to buy one around the same time that a story about the health benefits gained by using an infrared sauna aired on the Oprah Winfrey Show. Read her compelling and personal story.
In 2007, I was exposed to an array of toxins at the workplace. I was seriously ill for months. When I began getting out and about again, I found that I felt slightly better after using a sauna at the gym. In March 2009, I visited your Seattle store to learn about your saunas and I bought a small Finnleo Saunatec infrared sauna. I soon had to upgrade to a larger one in which I could lie down. It was so effective.
I concur with other people who suffer from chemical sensitivity: frequent use of the far infrared sauna can help in the recovery process. I have also lost almost 15 pounds since buying the sauna, and I was not overweight to start with. I credit the sauna with much of that weight loss. I use the sauna 5 times a week.
My recovery was also due to a healthier eating plan, and I have a contract to write three inspirational books on health and diet; the first is enclosed: “Change Your Eating, Change Your Life-A Guide to Healthy Eating” by Jane Ross Potter published by our Little books-Little books with a big message. If I can help promote saunas for alleviating the effects of chemical injury, please keep me in mind!
Thanks to Jane for writing and sharing her story. I am so glad that she has found the key to wellness after such a long period of suffering-two years! Her story is a true testament to the health benefits of an infrared sauna . She has agreed to be a resource for anyone suffering from toxic chemical exposure. Her contact information is available on request.
I urge anyone who is suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome, which in some cases can be the result of toxic chemical exposure, to explore the use of a sauna to aid their recovery. Please share this post with anyone you know who is suffering from toxic chemical exposure.