* ATHLETES: Use the sauna for pre-workout warm up and post workout healing.
* TEENS: Use the sauna for acne relief.
* ARTHRITIS & FIBROMYALGIA SUFFERERS: Use the sauna to
manage and reduce pain, increase joint mobility, release endorphins and feel better.
* WEIGHT WATCHERS: Use the sauna to burn calories.
* MASSAGE THERAPISTS: Use the sauna to relax clients prior to
their massage. They’ll feel better and enjoy a deeper massage. You won’t have to work as hard!
* SAD SUFFERERS: Use the sauna with color therapy to reduce
the effects of low-light depression especially here in our dark winters.
* SENIORS: Use the sauna to increase mobility and look and feel
younger. What makes a person look old? A stiff walk! Regain flexibility in your body with regular sauna sessions.
* Bikram “HOT YOGA” enthusiasts: Use the sauna to practice
yoga postures in the privacy of your own home.
YOU: if you’re looking for success, health success… no sweat!
Thanks for reading Hot Tub Bliss. We hope you went from “Ahhhh” to “A-Ha”! Be sure to ‘Like’ our Facebook Page and follow Olympic Hot Tub Company and Hot Tub Bliss on Twitter.