Free Sauna Delivery and Installation*
Olympic’s 12-Step White Glove Service —
We Do It Right!
- We call you to schedule a date for delivery and installation at your convenience, morning or afternoon. We offer a “heads-up” call on the day to confirm the estimated time of arrival.
- Our skilled, friendly delivery crew arrives within the scheduled time with all parts and tools necessary for fast installation. The crew will call you if they’re running late.
- The crew enters your home shoeless or wears protective booties to protect your floors and carpets while they assess the planned sauna location.
- The sauna parts are carefully carried in, piece by piece, to protect your walls and molding.
- You are encouraged to watch the assembly, even film it if you like (post on YouTube or Twitter). If you ever move and want to take your sauna with you, you’ll know how to disassemble and set it up again using our best practices. The crew might whistle or sing while they work (unless you ask them not to). They love their jobs.
- All sauna packaging is removed from your driveway, garage or area where the sauna is to be installed.
- The crew sets the sauna up by putting the base in position, followed by the walls, benches, and top. Then they make all the electrical connections within the sauna.
- The stereo and/or DVD player are installed along with any accessories such as magazine racks, back rests, lights and remote.
- A crew member explains the care and use of the sauna, including stereo and DVD player.
- The rest of the crew cleans up, removes all packing material and checks the area for debris.
- The crew member who gave you the care and use instruction asks for your signature to signify your approval of the installation.
- Everyone will give you a BIG THANK YOU for your business and a handshake, and the crew will leave to satisfy our next lucky customer.
Now turn it on and take a sauna!
* Free Delivery and installation on all infrared series, all Passport and Designer series of Finnleo Saunas. Electrical not included where a dedicated 120V line is required for larger saunas.